Sunday, March 4, 2012

Coaching Course - Gerry Farrell

In an effort to try to help the existing level 1 coaches upgrade to the new community coach, they need to get the ethics portion of the new Community Coach Course. I would like to put a few dates out there for the existing coaches in our zone to pick from and then hold as many sessions on that date as is needed. The dates I have available are April 15th, 22nd and May 20. All of the current level 1 coaches will no longer keep their level without the upgrade. They will expire on Dec. 31, 2013. I can also hold full courses but we need to get at least 10 people for either of the courses. All responses should be directed to my email address gerry2513@yahoo.ca or to Terry at terrymac13@yahoo.ca. As soon as I have a concensus on the day that will be chosen I will send everyone a response with session times.

No comments:

Post a Comment